Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Carson
We are hiring an experienced Maintenance Technician at The
Gateway a 86-unit, senior residential property located in City of
Salaries range from $17.00/hour to $26.00/hour and are based on
skills, experience and seniority.
- Tools provided by the Company
- Regular schedules are Monday- Friday with flexible starting and
- 100% Company Paid for Medical & Dental HMO; Option to upgrade
to PPO coverage 90% Company Paid
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Company Match
- Two (2) Weeks of Paid Vacation accrued upon hire
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Nine (9) Paid Sick Days
Thomas Safran & Associates (“TSA Housing”) builds, owns, and
manages 65 apartment communities throughout Central and Southern
California. We have beautiful, well-maintained buildings that offer
enriching activities and thriving communities for our residents. Our
goal is to enhance the world in which we live and enrich the lives of
the people who reside in our buildings.
We are a growing 200+ employee company that cares deeply for our
residents and employees and appreciate their hard work. TSA is proud
to partner with leading organizations to change the future of our
neighborhoods by providing quality housing for populations in need and
protect the safety of our employees and residents.
You can be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team of
individuals who enjoy coming to work every day and innovating
together. Our team members are passionate about their work and love
making a difference. A successful candidate is bright, has a warm and
caring personality, excellent communication skills, and will serve our
residents with integrity and compassion.
- Prepare and turn units for move-ins (make ready)
- Complete common apartment work orders
- General preventative maintenance and unit inspections
- Exterior property maintenance, sidewalk grinding and landscaping
- Minor carpentry, plumbing, electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- Replacement and repair of household appliances and items (i.e.
refrigerator, stoves, sinks, drains, toilets)
- Opportunity to do basic welding, minor HVAC repair and special projects
- Light cleaning and pickup of grounds in accordance with safety and