We are hiring an Assistant Property Manager at Wilshire
Towers a 283-unit, senior residential property located in
Koreatown in Los Angeles, CA.
Salaries range from $16.00/hour to $21.00/hour and are based on
skills, experience and seniority.
- Regular schedules are Monday- Friday with flexible starting and
- 100% Company Paid for Medical & Dental HMO; Option to upgrade
to PPO coverage 90% Company Paid
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Company Match
- Two (2) Weeks of Paid Vacation accrued upon hire
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Nine (9) Paid Sick Days
Thomas Safran & Associates ("TSA Housing") builds,
owns, and manages 65 apartment communities throughout Central and
Southern California. We have beautiful, well-maintained buildings that
offer enriching activities for our residents. Our goal is to enhance
the world in which we live and enrich the lives of the people who
reside in our buildings.
We are a growing 200+ employee company that cares deeply for our
residents and employees and appreciate their hard work. TSA is proud
to partner with leading organizations to change the future of our
neighborhoods by providing quality housing for populations in need.
You can be part of a diverse, talented and inclusive team of people
who like coming to work every day and innovating together. Our
employees are passionate about their work and love making a
difference. A successful candidate is bright, has a warm and caring
personality, excellent communication skills, and will serve our
residents with integrity and compassion.
We train our staff and provide both mentorship and support to foster
professional career growth from this position to the Property Manager
role that includes added responsibilities and a free unit!
- Answering phones and responding to resident and applicant inquiries
- Coordinating resident activities and assist in editing monthly
newsletters to create a warm community environment
- Retaining resident files and conducting income certifications
according to program guidelines
- Collaborating with maintenance staff to ensure work orders and
projects are completed in a timely manner to preserve the property
in a beautiful condition
- Assisting the Property Manager with marketing, leasing and
certification paperwork to maintain a 100% occupancy rate
- Maintaining resident relations in compliance with Occupancy and
Fair Housing guidelines