Thomas Safran & Associates ('TSA Housing') builds, owns, and
manages 65 apartment communities throughout Central and Southern
California. We have beautiful, well-maintained buildings that offer
enriching activities for our residents. Our goal is to enhance the
world in which we live and enrich the lives of the people who reside
in our buildings.
We are a growing 200+ employee company that cares deeply for our
residents and employees and appreciate their hard work. TSA is proud
to partner with leading organizations to change the future of our
neighborhoods by providing quality housing for populations in need.
You can be part of a diverse, talented and inclusive team of people
who like coming to work every day and innovating together. Our
employees are passionate about their work and love making a
difference. A successful candidate is bright, has a warm and caring
personality, excellent communication skills, and will serve our
residents with integrity and compassion.
We are hiring an experienced Maintenance Technician at Wilshire
Towers a 283-unit, senior residential property located in
Koreatown in Los Angeles, CA. Responsibilities of an Apartment
Maintenance Technician are:
- Prepare and turn units for move-ins (make ready)
- Complete common apartment work orders
- General preventative maintenance and unit inspections
- Exterior property maintenance, sidewalk grinding and landscaping
- Minor carpentry, plumbing, electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- Replacement and repair of household appliances and items (i.e.
refrigerator, stoves, sinks, drains, toilets)
- Opportunity to do basic welding, minor HVAC repair and special projects
- Light cleaning and pickup of grounds in accordance with safety and
Salaries are based on skills, experience and seniority. Full time
positions have a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100%
covered medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as
well as a 401(k) retirement plan with 50% company match. We offer work
schedule flexibility and generous vacation time off. Regular
non-emergency schedules are Monday - Friday with the weekend off.