Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience with demonstrated success in planning, scheduling and completing projects with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge in asset management, budget preparation and forecasting.
- Experience with fair housing laws, Section 8 HUD, Tax Credit, and/or other affordable housing programs preferred.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
Candidates should be highly analytical and able to approach problems both logically and creatively. Excellent organizational, strategic planning, verbal and written communication skills will be needed to negotiate contracts and work with different roles and personalities.