We are hiring an experienced Human Resources Generalist for a 180+ employee company based in Brentwood, Los Angeles. This position in collaboration with the Director of Human Resources will be responsible for HRIS database administration and record keeping for wage and hour compliance, workers’ compensation, benefits, and managing leaves of absences.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Implement company policies and recommend changes to stay in compliance with current laws
- Administer leave of absences and claims regarding FMLA, CFRA, PDL
- Manage and maintain HRIS database for new hires, address changes, rate changes, tax deductions, garnishments, benefit deductions, benefits administration, COBRA
- Process payroll in accordance with California labor codes and wage and hour including reviewing timesheets
- 401(k) retirement plan administration and compliance, including Form 5500 reporting
- Review and maintain accurate vacation and sick time accruals in accordance with California and company policy
- Workers' compensation claims management
- Report to state agencies such as EDD
- Regulatory reporting and compliance with federal and state regulations including DHS, ACA, EEO, and OSHA.
- Collaborate with management team to enhance Health and Wellness programs