This position is responsible for supporting the daily and monthly accounting functions for corporate departments and executive level finances in a fast paced-environment.
This person must have excellent interpersonal, office and organizational skills that can 'get it done' and be willing to go above and beyond. Thomas Safran & Associates is an exciting team environment that encourages growth.
The Accountant /Accounts Payable is expected to support the following company accounting functions:
- Bank Reconciliations. Prepare account analysis as needed.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Journal Entries
- Check scan deposits
- Cash management
- General Ledger maintenance and analysis
- Real estate, business tax and insurance schedules
- Monthly/yearly reporting for management and investors
- Financial Statements
- Filing and processing paperwork to assist in maintaining an organized system and accurate record keeping.
- Produce reports, checks, invoices and other documents as requested for audits.