We are hiring a Director of Resident Services to plan and implement resident programs for Thomas Safran & Associates (TSA), a premier affordable housing property management company with 57 properties located in the Greater Los Angeles area. Providing new programming is of paramount importance in demonstrating our care and concern for our residents and properties.
This position works closely with the Director of Social Services to plan programming, develop new initiatives, and develop partnerships with community organizations. It is also responsible for the oversight and development of our existing programs.
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships and partnerships with non-profit partners and local agencies that can provide residents with services and resources to enhance their quality of life.
- Create, design and monitor dynamic educational, recreational and social programs that provide access to community resources for our residents.
- Understand resident service regulatory requirements and ensure all properties in the portfolio are in compliance.
- Provide training to on-site staff on how to connect residents to services and activities available in the community and to provide ongoing resident service activities, programs and events.
- Oversight of special events, trips, activities and scholarship programs and promoting resident participation in community affairs.
- Maintain resident relations in compliance with Occupancy and Fair Housing guidelines.