Thomas Safran & Associates is hiring an experienced and highly motivated Assistant Project Manager to support our development team on new construction projects. The Real Estate Development Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Development and Project Managers. This position will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the affordable housing development industry and directly impact the successful growth of the company.
The perfect candidate is bright and has excellent interpersonal, office and organizational skills who takes the initiative to “get it done”. They are self-motivated, well rounded, highly capable, socially responsible, and passionate about the mission of the company. This position is based out of Brentwood and may require some travel throughout the Los Angeles area. Essential duties of the position are:
- Providing general project management support to the development team.
- Communicating with development team to prepare for meetings, coordinate workflow and meet team goals.
- Assisting with the preparation and submittal of various federal, state and local funding applications.
- Performing analytical and transactional aspects of acquisition and entitlement processes, including due diligence and market research.
- Organizing and filing various documentation and information related to team’s developments.
- Assisting with construction management, preparation of disbursement requests, memorandums and presentations.
- Filing and processing paperwork to assist in maintaining an organized system and accurate record keeping.
- Producing reports, letters, photocopies and other materials as requested.
- Notary services.